2. When your band was created?
The band was created in November 2017 when Eddy (Louis) and I abandoned our previous project because nobody was able to take the band seriously.
3. What music genre do you play?
Our basic genre is melodic death metal influenced by prog and metalcore.
4. How could you describe your music in several words?
Our music is difficult to describe because it changes constantly, we write the songs at different times in our lives and therefore each song has its own identity and style … But the only words I find are melodic, technical, aggressive and highly emotional.
5. What is the main theme of your lyrics?
Our texts deal mainly with the human mind and soul. The difficulty of making choices, of sacrificing what you love and abandoning memories.
6. What would you like to achieve with the band activity?
I would like to be able to transform my band into my work and be able to live with my music, play around the world and get my message to as many people as possible
7. How many gigs you have played so far and maybe you visit other countries with concerts?
since we started playing together we have done a good number of concerts, but most of them in our city … Sometimes, however, we have moved to larger cities such as Rome or Caserta.
8. Is there anything very important about your band that must know fans and labels?
Of course, the most important thing is that we feel in tune with those who listen to us and try to make contact in all our concerts, in our music there is our soul and live we try to externalize all that we are guaranteeing you a show 100%.
9. What formats you would like to see your releases, CD, Vinyl, Tape…? And how do you see the future of physical releases?
We currently have self-produced physical CD copies of our debut album, in the future we would like to see our works also on vinyl.
10. When you will get a label deal, would you like to help the label with promotion from your side, or you want a label to do all without your help?
I would certainly help the label with my part, also because it’s what I do during half of my typical day and I can’t feel good about myself if I don’t spend at least an hour or two promoting my band or looking for gigs.
11. What’s your reaction towards negative opinions about your music?
I welcome all reactions and take both good and bad advice as advice. But in the end, it is an art and it is a subjective thing, it will never please everyone.
12. And the last question, how do you like our webzine, do you have some remarks towards its look or functionality?
I recently discovered your webzine thanks to a video interview of a band that I follow and I really like what you do and space you give us, underground band.
If you really would like to support Antichrist magazine by donation to cover some hosting expenses - that will be more than appreciated!