ACCEPT guitarist Wolf Hoffmann will release his second solo album, titled “Headbangers Symphony”, on July 1 via Nuclear Blast.
Wolf Hoffmann has a passion. His life-long love and dedication to heavy metal music is documented in dozens of albums spanning four decades with his long time heavy metal band ACCEPT. But beyond heavy metal, Wolf has an incessant craving for the classics, yes, the ones written decades and centuries ago.
“I have always incorporated classical music in my songwriting with ACCEPT, especially with ‘Metal Heart’, but I constantly felt there was so much more that I could do and I did not want to overload ACCEPT or force it in any way,” he said. “I always knew I could make a whole record of it and that’s how the first record ‘Classical’ was born. Even today, fans tell me that they are still listening to it, that’s why it is so fantastic now to do another one.”
“Headbangers Symphony” track listing:
01. Scherzo (L. v. Beethoven)
02. Night On Bald Mountain (M. Mussorgsky)
03. Je Crois Entendre Encore (G. Bizet)
04. Double Cello Concerto In G Minor (A. Vivaldi)
05. Adagio (T. Albinoni)
06. Symphony No. 40 (W. A. Mozart )
07. Swan Lake (P. Tchaikovsky)
08. Madame Butterfly (G. Puccini)
09. Pathétique (L. v. Beethoven)
10. Meditation (J. Massenet)
11. Air On The G String (J. S. Bach)
If you really would like to support Antichrist, you can just Share our article.
You can also support Antichrist by sending a couple bucks to cover some webhosting expenses.