- Please introduce yourself.
We are Rage Mob, and we play ver fast and Violent Thrash Metal
- When your band was created?
- What the style do you play?
Thrash Metal, with some elements of Traditional Heavy Metal and more extreme styles such as Death & Black Metal.
- How could you describe your music by several words?
The characteristic sound of the band, which knew how to mix the Thrash Metal with exact doses of other styles such as Heavy Metal and more extreme sounds such as Death Metal and Black Metal, has been the band’s identity since the start, a fresh sound without losing sight of the roots of Traditional Metal. Always exploring the diversity of sub-genres within the metal whose elements characterize the songs of the band, and having as north the hardness and the characteristic speed of their sound.
- What is the main theme of your lyrics?
We want to talk about the real danger in our world. The real evil inside all of us, the human being. We don’t need to talk about demons when the human being is way more evil than the devil himself.
- What would you like to achieve with the band activity?
We want to spread our music as much as we can, releasing new music, touring. We want to be heared as much as possible around the globe.
- How many gigs you have played so far and maybe you visit another countries with concerts?
Until now, we have played around 40 gigs. We still hoping to visit another country any time soon!
- Is there anything very important about your band what SHOULD know fans and labels?
From the very hear of South America, we produce some of the meanest and fastest music you will hear. You’ll be surprised that we are not just another Metal band.
- What the formats you would like to see your releases, CD, Vinyl, Tape…? And how do you see future of physical releases?
We want our music in every posible format: Vinyl, CD, Tape, Streaming, downloaded, etc. Even if the future is the digital content, the physical releases will always be an important part of the underground music.
- When you will get label deal, would you like to help to the label with promotion from your side, or you want label do all without your help?
Any help is well received. If the label wants to manage our promotion, we are OK with it. After all, we are here to make music.
- What’s your reaction towards negative opinions about your music?
Negative reactions is a part of art itself. You can’t expect that what you do will be great for everyone. What you meant to achieve is to make an impression, no matter if is not what you want to hear or see.
- And last question, how do you like our webzine, do you have some remarks towards its look or functionality?
We like how you write, the honest reviews and how sharp are your comments about bands, albums, etc.
If you really would like to support Antichrist, you can just Share our article.
You can also support Antichrist by sending a couple bucks to cover some webhosting expenses.